AAEM/RSA 100% Residency Program Membership
Engage Your Residents with Academic & Career Planning Benefits
AAEM/RSA offers multiple opportunities for involvement and outstanding benefits - let AAEM/RSA be with you all the way.
By signing up 100% of your residents with AAEM/RSA:
- Save 10% on all memberships, as well as complete the process with one easy payment.
- Each resident in your program will enjoy all the benefits of resident membership.
- Plus you will be given an additional discount on the new AAEM/RSA Written Board Review book: Emergency Medicine: A Focused Review of the Core Curriculum.
Resident memberships are valid from date of joining to June 30 or longer if a multi-year option is chosen. Check out our prices below:
1 year - good through June 30, 2017 - $55 per Resident (instead of $60)
2 years - good through June 30, 2018 - $90 per Resident (instead of $100)
3 years - good through June 30, 2019 - $135 per Resident (instead of $150)
4 years - good through June 30, 2020 - $180 per Resident (instead of $200)
5 years - good through June 30, 2021 - $225 per Resident (instead of $250)
You can fill out an application online by clicking here, or you can work with our staff to complete the process. Here's how it works:
1. Complete the online form or submit an Excel list of resident information to firstname.lastname@example.org to include: name, address, phone, email, designation (MD or DO) and year of completion. Click here to view a sample list.
2. We will invoice you within 2 business days for the memberships via email or mail.
3. You submit payment (along with the invoice) either by check or credit card and the memberships are processed.
AAEM/RSA 2016-2017 100% Residency Programs
The following residency programs have registered all of their residents as AAEM/RSA members for the 2016-2017 year. We sincerely appreciate the enthusiastic support of these physicians and their programs.
- American University of Beirut
- Baystate Medical Center
- Beaumont Health System
- Beth Israel Deaconess
- Boston Medical Center
- Brigham & Women's
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Drexel Uniiversity
- Henry Ford Health System
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- LSU Health Baton Rouge Emergency Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- McLaren-Macomb Emergency Medicine Residency
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- NYCOMEC/Coney Island Hospital
- Penn State- Hershey Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
- St. Luke's University Health Network
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Texas Tech University
- University Hospitals, Case Medical Center
- University of Arizona
- University of California - Irvine
- University of California San Diego
- University of California- San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Iowa
- University of Louisville
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- University of Mississippi
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- University of Wisconsin Hospital
- University Texas Health San Antonio
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- York Hospital