100% Residency Program Membership
Engage your residents with academic & career planning benefits - AAEM/RSA offers multiple opportunities for involvement and outstanding benefits.
By signing up 100% of your residents with AAEM/RSA:
- Save 10% on all memberships, as well as complete the process with one easy payment.
- Each resident in your program will enjoy all the benefits of resident membership.
- Plus you will be given an additional discount on the new AAEM/RSA Written Board Review book: Emergency Medicine: A Focused Review of the Core Curriculum.
You can fill out an application above, or you can work with our staff to complete the process. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-884-2236.
How it Works
- Complete the online form or submit an Excel list of resident information to email@example.com to include: name, address, phone, email, designation (MD or DO) and year of completion. Click here to view a sample list.
- We will invoice you within 2 business days for the memberships via email or mail.
- You submit payment (along with the invoice) either by check or credit card and the memberships are processed.
Resident memberships are valid from date of joining to June 30 or longer if a multi-year option is chosen. Check out our prices below:
1 year - good through June 30, 2017 - $55 per Resident (instead of $60)
2 years - good through June 30, 2018 - $90 per Resident (instead of $100)
3 years - good through June 30, 2019 - $135 per Resident (instead of $150)
4 years - good through June 30, 2020 - $180 per Resident (instead of $200)
5 years - good through June 30, 2021 - $225 per Resident (instead of $250)
AAEM/RSA 2016-2017 100% Residency Programs
The following residency programs have registered all of their residents as AAEM/RSA members for the 2016-2017 year. We sincerely appreciate the enthusiastic support of these physicians and their programs.
- American University of Beirut
- Baystate Medical Center
- Beaumont Health System
- Beth Israel Deaconess
- Boston Medical Center
- Brigham & Women's
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Drexel Uniiversity
- Henry Ford Health System
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- LSU Health Baton Rouge Emergency Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- McLaren-Macomb Emergency Medicine Residency
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- NYCOMEC/Coney Island Hospital
- Penn State- Hershey Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
- St. Luke's University Health Network
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Texas Tech University
- University Hospitals, Case Medical Center
- University of Arizona
- University of California - Irvine
- University of California San Diego
- University of California- San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Iowa
- University of Louisville
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- University of Mississippi
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- University of Wisconsin Hospital
- University Texas Health San Antonio
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- York Hospital