West Coast Medical Student Symposium
Saturday, October 17, 2020
Join CAL/AAEM and AAEM/RSA for a day of virtual education for medical students interested in emergency medicine. Learn more about emergency medicine and the opportunities it holds from professionals who work in the field. Learn what to expect on EM Rotations, the SLOE, and Interviews, both what students should know going in and what's new and changing in the time of COVID-19. Attendees will also have the chance for face-to-face time with program directors during the event.
CAL/AAEM and AAEM/RSA
This is a members only event — you must be a Student paid or Student Free member to attend!
- Paid Student members will have free access to the symposium and receive a mailed gift* (face mask and paper copy of Medical Student Rules of the Road)
- Student Free members will receive free access to the symposium
*Please note that if you are a paid Student member and register for more than one event, you will only receive one mailed gift.
- Jennifer Kanapicki Comer, MD FAAEM — President, CAL/AAEM
- Jorge Antonio Fernandez, MD
- Raman R. Tabatabai, MD
Participating Residency Programs
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- Highland Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- LAC-USC Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Stanford University Emergency Medicine
- Temecula Valley Emergency Medicine
- University of San Diego Medical Center