100% Residency Program Membership
Engage your residents with academic & career planning benefits - AAEM/RSA offers multiple opportunities for involvement and outstanding benefits.
By signing up 100% of your residents with AAEM/RSA:
- Save 10% on all memberships, as well as complete the process with one easy payment.
- Each resident in your program will enjoy all the benefits of resident membership.
- Plus you will be given an additional discount on the new AAEM/RSA Written Board Review book: Emergency Medicine: A Focused Review of the Core Curriculum.
Contact our staff to complete the process. Contact email@example.com or call 800-884-2236.
How it Works
- Complete the online form or submit an Excel list of resident information to firstname.lastname@example.org to include: name, address, phone, email, designation (MD or DO) and year of completion. Click here to view a sample list.
- We will invoice you within 2 business days for the memberships via email or mail.
- You submit payment (along with the invoice) either by check or credit card and the memberships are processed.
Resident memberships are valid from date of joining to June 30 or longer if a multi-year option is chosen. Check out our prices below:
1 year - good through June 30, 2022 - $54 per Resident (instead of $60)
2 years - good through June 30, 2023 - $90 per Resident (instead of $100)
3 years - good through June 30, 2024 - $135 per Resident (instead of $150)
4 years - good through June 30, 2025 - $180 per Resident (instead of $200)
5 years - good through June 30, 2026 - $225 per Resident (instead of $250)
AAEM/RSA 2021-2022 100% Residency Programs
The following residency programs have registered all of their residents as AAEM/RSA members for the 2021-2022 year. We sincerely appreciate the enthusiastic support of these physicians and their programs.
- Advocate Health Care (Advocate Christ Medical Center)
- Aventura Hospital
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)
- Atlantic Health-Morristown Medical
- Beaumont Health System
- Boston Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's/ Massachusetts General Hospital
- Campbell University/Cape Fear Valley Medical Center Program
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealth Medical Center
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Florida Atlantic University
- Healthpartners Institute/ Regions Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Henry Ford Health System
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Kent Hospital
- Kern Medical Center
- Louisiana State University Baton Rouge
- Maimonides Medical Center
- McLaren Health Care
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc
- Northwestern University
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
- St. Luke's University Health Network
- Temple University Hospital
- UI Health-University of IL Hospital
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
- University of California San Diego Medical Center
- University of California San Francisco General Hospital
- University of Chicago
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine at Murfreesboro
- University of Wisconsin Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Wellspan York Hospital