100% Residency Program Membership
Engage your residents with academic & career planning benefits - AAEM/RSA offers multiple opportunities for involvement and outstanding benefits.
By signing up 100% of your residents with AAEM/RSA:
- Save 10% on all memberships, as well as complete the process with one easy payment.
- Each resident in your program will enjoy all the benefits of resident membership.
- Plus you will be given an additional discount on the new AAEM/RSA Written Board Review book: Emergency Medicine: A Focused Review of the Core Curriculum.
Contact our staff to complete the process. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-884-2236.
How it Works
- Complete the online form or submit an Excel list of resident information to email@example.com to include: name, address, phone, email, designation (MD or DO) and year of completion. Click here to view a sample list.
- We will invoice you within 2 business days for the memberships via email or mail.
- You submit payment (along with the invoice) either by check or credit card and the memberships are processed.
Resident memberships are valid from date of joining to June 30 or longer if a multi-year option is chosen. Check out our prices below:
1 year - good through June 30, 2020 - $55 per Resident (instead of $60)
2 years - good through June 30, 2021 - $90 per Resident (instead of $100)
3 years - good through June 30, 2022 - $135 per Resident (instead of $150)
4 years - good through June 30, 2023 - $180 per Resident (instead of $200)
5 years - good through June 30, 2024 - $225 per Resident (instead of $250)
AAEM/RSA 2019-2020 100% Residency Programs
The following residency programs have registered all of their residents as AAEM/RSA members for the 2019-2020 year. We sincerely appreciate the enthusiastic support of these physicians and their programs.
- Advocate Health Care (Advocate Christ Medical Center)
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kent Hospital
- Kettering Health Network
- Louisiana State University Baton Rouge
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- McLaren Health Care/Macomb/MSU Program
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
- St. Luke's University Health Network
- University Hospitals, Cleveland Medical Center
- University of Chicago
- University of South Alabama
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center
- Zucker SOM at Hofstra/Northwell at Southside Hospital