Engage your residents with academic & career planning benefits – AAEM/RSA offers multiple opportunities for involvement and outstanding benefits.
By signing up 100% of your residents with AAEM/RSA:
- Save 10% on all memberships, as well as complete the process with one easy payment.
- Each resident in your program will enjoy all the benefits of resident membership.
- Plus you will be given an additional discount on the new AAEM/RSA Written Board Review book: Emergency Medicine: A Focused Review of the Core Curriculum.
Contact our staff to complete the process. Contact email@example.com or call 800-884-2236.
How it Works
- Complete the online form or submit an Excel list of resident information to firstname.lastname@example.org to include: name, address, phone, email, designation (MD or DO) and year of completion.
- We will invoice you within 2 business days for the memberships via email or mail.
- You submit payment (along with the invoice) either by check or credit card and the memberships are processed.
Resident memberships are valid from date of joining to June 30 or longer if a multi-year option is chosen. Check out our prices below:
1 year – good through June 30, 2024 – $54 per Resident (instead of $60)
2 years – good through June 30, 2025 – $90 per Resident (instead of $100)
3 years – good through June 30, 2026 – $135 per Resident (instead of $150)
4 years – good through June 30, 2027 – $180 per Resident (instead of $200)
The following residency programs have registered all of their residents as AAEM/RSA members for the 2023-2024 year. We sincerely appreciate the enthusiastic support of these physicians and their programs.
- Advocate Health Care
- American University of Beirut
- Atlantic Health-Morristown Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
- Beaumont Health System
- Beth Israel Deaconess
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Campbell University/Cape Fear Valley Medical Center Program
- Case Western Reserve University – MetroHealth
- CHRISTUS Health-Texas A&M University
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Florida State University-Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Harvard Affiliated EM Residency- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Henry Ford Health System
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Health Northeast
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Kent Hospital
- Kern Medical Center
- Louisiana State University-Baton Rouge
- Louisiana State University-New Orleans
- Louisiana State University-Shreveport
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center/Creighton University
- McLaren Healthcare
- Medstar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital Center
- Merit Health Wesley
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida
- Northwestern University
- Ochsner Health Center
- Oklahoma State University
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Prisma Health-University of South Carolina
- Stanford University
- St Joseph’s University Medical Center
- St. Luke’s Hospital-Anderson Campus
- St. Luke’s University
- Temple University
- Trinity Health-Muskegon
- UHS Southern California
- University of Arizona-Tucson
- University of Arkansas
- University of California-Irvine
- University of California-San Diego
- University of California-San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois Hospital
- University of Iowa
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- University of Mississippi
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine-Tulsa
- University of Tennessee-Murfreesboro
- University of Texas Health Science-San Antonio
- University of Wisconsin